In this sense, the Provider guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, which are the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Name: Stefania Migliorati
Address: Friedenstrasse 34, 10249 Berlin
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Provider will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Provider will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
· Principle of data minimization: The Provider will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Provider takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the Website you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
· By contacting through an email.
· When making a comment on an article or page.
· By registering for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Provider manages with MailChimp.
The Provider informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
· Request access to your stored data.
· Request a rectification or cancellation.
· Request the limitation of your treatment.
· Object to the treatment.
· Request the transfer of your data.
· Revoke your consent.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Provider, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Provider and request information about the data that we have stored and how we have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Provider’s files.
To exercise your rights, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Provider is different according to the information capture system:
· E-mail: The Provider collects personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions, to conclude and execute contracts.
For example, the Provider uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the contract.
· Content subscription forms: The Provider requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address, telephone number, address of your website and birthday to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Provider will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Provider processes your personal data:
· To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Terms of Services and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
· To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
· To manage social networks. The Provider has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Provider’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
· Facebook http://www.facebook.com/policy.php/
· Twitter https://twitter.com/en/privacy
· Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Provider takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Still it’s necessary to point out that the internet can have security gaps and we can’t guarantee total protection of data access from third parties.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
to GDPR, this website informs you, in this section, about the collection policy
and treatment of cookies.
A cookie is a
file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information
about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the
information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used
to recognize the user.
The cookies we
use are necessary to ensure the correct functionality and the best surfing
In detail our
website uses these cookies:
> to translate our website in multiple languages – session
Cart hash > to determine when cart contents/data
changes – session
Items in cart > to determine when cart contents/data
changes – session
WC session > code to find the cart data for each customer
– 2 days
Legitimation for data processing
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Provider will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
· Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email services to the Provider.
· Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Provider analyze the use made by users of the Website. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the Website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
· Payments by Credit Card are processed, in order to be secure and to prevent fraud, by Stripe (to know more: https://stripe.com/de/privacy) and according to the Payment Services Supervision Act (ZAG).
When browsing the WEBSITE, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
· Google Analytics
The Provider uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Provider are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent